1st weekend MDing Not Bad

Frank C

Sep 9, 2005
N.W. Az.
Detector(s) used
Minelab P.I., Nokta vlf.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I have been researching and reading the forums for about a month and I finally bought a Whites Prisim III this weekend. Its great. Yesterday I went to the beach by my house and founds 37 cents today I went to the Ocean found 83 cents and lots of trash. This afternoon I decided to scan my yard since my house was built in the 20's I found 7 cents, a bunch of lead sinkers and I think a silver spoon at 10".
MD1.JPG

Upvote 0

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Great finds!! The weight on the left i have never seen before...The spoon could be silver or silver plated, what does it say on that back of it? any mark?

K

Kim - PA

gtiboy66

Welcome to MDing. Not bad for the first time. I am a newbie too, I have been MDing for about a year. I have a Whites DFX, I only found a few zinc's my first time out. Keep at it, it only gets better.
Kim - PA

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds for your first weekend. I am surprised you didn't find any pull-tabs.

HH

OP
OP
F

Frank C

Sep 9, 2005
N.W. Az.
Detector(s) used
Minelab P.I., Nokta vlf.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found lots of pull tabs and other junk.
The spoons writing is the company name.
The big sinker looks to be homemade.

Mike in Fla.

Sep 4, 2005
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Exp. II, Garrett Ace 250, GTXA 1000,
great finds, you did much better than I did on my first time out. Keep up the good work.

Mike

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Welcome to the forums. Excellent job in your first time out. Congrats and see ya around

GL & HH,

DugHoles

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job - not bad at all for a first time out. Keep us posted on the progress you make, and on the spoon! HH!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Not bad for the first weekend, atleast ya found more coins than ya did junk, WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread