allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was beautiful here all weekend, unfortunately I have a head cold that is killing me, but it didnt stop me from getting out for a little while this weekend and doing some detecting.
I have secured permission ( until the farm sales ) to detect a 250 acre farm with one older home and one newer home, plus several barns on it about 5 minutes from where I live so that is where I started out sunday, after I took the wife shopping.
When I pulled into the driveway the first thing I saw was a dead coyote laying on a fence line. That sort of startled me and be honest with you made me paranoid the 30 minutes I was there. My finds there was a whole 11 cents, a clad dime and memorial penny.
On Monday I stayed around the house and detected my side yard and didnt do too bad, I came away with over a $1.00 in clad and a 1958 d wheatie in just over an hour of detecting.
I'll try to post pics later,( I finally bought a digital camera )
Have a great day,
Allen

Upvote 0

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Hunting a 250 acre with a 250?...could just be a coincidence...but it might be good luck...

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
congrats on the finds....and the camera :thumbsup:

i need a new one!

OPUS1

Jan 23, 2009
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector
Please send pictures. Eat your Wheaties you'll need it ;D Get it Wheaties..Never miond :tongue3:

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I forgot to mention i'll be asking the owners if I can invite a few other metal detectorist over to help me hit this big farm...
The owner thinks one house is from the mid 1800s and the other house from the early 1900s...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread