Trime No Trime

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The ground is finally thawing so I was able to get out hunting this week. At a park near work I was hunting at lunchtime and was not finding much and getting ready to leave when I got a signal that was good. I cut the plug and saw a very small silver coin. I knew it was smaller then a dime and since I've found coins as old as the early 1800s I started think a trime. I've never found one and I thought I finally had but I guess it was not meant to be...

P2140211.jpg

P2140210.jpg

It turned out to be a 1905 Netherlands 10 cent...was still a first but I would have really liked to get that trime.

Here are some other recent finds: a few silver rings one being a Lord of the Rings ring, a cool horse cuff link and a porcelain doll arm plus other miscellaneous stuff.

P2140212.jpg

P2150215.jpg

P2150217.jpg

Thanks for looking.
NJ

Upvote 0

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds.....and a nice assortment. :thumbsup:
Keep looking. You'll find the one (or two) that have eluded you. :icon_study: they are there.....just find out, where.

Great hunt.

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone....I'll find one someday....thats why we all keep getting out there for the hunt.

NJ

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even still, a great find, NJ! And congrats on those silver rings too! :thumbsup:

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread