Pumpkin patches?

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Went with the family to pick some pumpkins today at a really old farm. While in the field i noticed a small cut in the ground from all the rain, in it was a .15 cents in clad and a bent spoon and fork i eyeballed. The fork says "Comm. Of Mass." and on the back Royal Stainless USA. The spoon just says Tiawan Amsilco. what the heck is a commonwealth of mass fork doing in a pumpkin patch?? There was also lots of oyster shells and bits of plates and porcelain in the patch. Thinking it would be a great area to detect, being old and lots of people loosing stuff trying to pick up big pumpkins :P Anyone else hunted one of these? My dad knows the owner from a long time ago so i should be able to get permission :)

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jake, detect it if you can! You might have a real hot spot there. I detect mostly on farm fields. HH, Mike

OP
OP
JakePhelps

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I think i will as soon as i can! Sides the things loaded with pumpkins right now ::) There used to be a lot of parties there though, so theres gonna be alot of trash, i saw pieces of burnt cans and tin foil too. but i can just turn it up and get silver, copper and brass artifacts ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions