Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Charlie and son took off for the Blue Angels show in Tuscaloosa today and Lisa and I had already planned on getting out and hunting somewhere. Dixie happened to send me a pm this morning asking if we wanted to come up his way and help him clean out a spot. Sounded like a good plan to me so I called the girls and we all met at around 2:00 this afternoon. We started into hunting and had our junque bucket full by 4:00. :P :D

100_2565.jpg

The weeds are growing fast around here. I think we've had rain every other day for the past month. But we managed to pull out a few keepers and helped Dixie out by clearing a layer or two of unmentionables. :-X :D

100_2571.jpg

Out in the back it was so grown over one could hardly get thru, and that's where the well and cistern were located. There was this HUGE tree back there too! No telling how old that thing was!

100_2576.jpg

I 'pretty pleased' Terri into posing for a picture by it, so's I could show you all the relative size of the tree....thanks, Terri! ;D

100_2578.jpg

We had a lot of fun! Thanks for the invite, Dixie! I hope you can get back out there and find you some keepers. :icon_pirat:

100_2579.jpg

Got a 1925 Buffalo, a 1957 wheat, a tootsie toy and an old button....

100_2583.jpg

Nana :wink:

Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

bilt46

Oct 11, 2008
around town
Detector(s) used
CZ5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge Tree, I am always amazed at the huge trees (survivors) VERY few left around here (chicago area) I always stop and give them a look.
BillT.

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Looks like fun Nana.

Which detector does Dixie use?

The weeds are growing here in Northern Ohio also...but barely. ;D The snow tends to keep them in check. :D

I'll be down in Bama Tues thru Friday. Work, work, work....bah. At least it will be warmer.

Good deal on the finds. Always good to go home with a keeper or two.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread