Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
HEADHUNTER said:
Nice collection of indians...Great job

Headhunter

Took the words right out of my mouth,,, Great digs,,,WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
One little, two little, three little indians! ;D Wow, that's a real nice collection Lance. Keep up the good work!

Happy Hunting,

Moon

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great coins !

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks everyone. i would like to write more but im in school right now.

HH lance

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Where are you getting your IH's? Private homes? Old parks? What area are you from PA?, NY?

Most of the homes were I live have been built after 1920's so IH's are harder to come by. Older parks have been detected fairly well by lots of MD ers.

Bob

Z

ZumbroKid

Nice post! I enjoyed viewing them, couple of the harder to find ones in there. Such as the 62,78 flying and large cent. You use the mxt? What mode?

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks everyone. Bob, i have gotten most of these Indians at only 2 old parks. i live in Pittsburgh Pa. fortunatally this area has alot of history, but alot of the spots here have already see other MD's also. at this point me and my brother Jeremy are soon to be having no spot to go to because were running out of options at this point. but what we do is try to research some spots in the off season and have somewhere to go when the weather breaks again.

Zumbro, i didnt catch your name, i do use the mxt. i run my machine in coin and jewelry mode 95% of the time. i turn my Gain up between 6 and 7 depending on ground conditions, and i keep my discrimination at 1. i also keep my threshold at a slight hum. hope that i could be of some help.

HH lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread