My first wheatie

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Well day 6 with the ACE gives me a lot more clad about 7.50 worth, spent .75 on a big gulp was about 90 here today! But the wheat penny is in rough shape I could make out the One Cent on back and 1944 on the front, but I'm getting closer!! HH sorry no pic today just the regular clad and I found a little kids ring in a tot lot no value. GL all

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congradulations on the finds. At least you got out, and made a hunt. Be careful in the heat.....

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, you are giving that machine a workout. Not a days rest for the weary. Congrats on the first wheat...you will have a lot more to look forward to finding. GL and HH

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if I was king for a day , a wheatie would be a BANNER find , now that doesn't mean that lots of other coins

wouldn't be BANNER - Now you might be saying to yourself has this guy completely lost it ? Au contrere pierre ,

Haven't you noticed how few places you know of that you can go out and for sure get a wheatie ? much less

a merc or even a pathetic rosie ? alrighty then have I made my point or am I actually inebreated ? Argentium.

gmsparky

Aug 14, 2007
metro detroit
Detector(s) used
dfx, m6, prizm III
thrillathahunt said:
Congrats on your first wheatie! It was 91 here in central Texas today!
[/qu
and probably 191% humidity there. i've been to texas in april. almost died !!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread