The future is now!

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For the last few days, I've been going back to some of the local parks that I have hunted to death over the years, just testing out the new 10 x 12 S.E.F. coil I got for my DFX. I think that I am going to like this coil.

Anyway, was going over an area that I had only hit and missed on a few times, and was finding lots of clad, and then I got a signal that wasn't a coin or jewelry sound, but screamed at me anyway. Thought that it was probably a hunk of lead. In a way, I was right.

It was lead. At first, i thought that I had found my first lead soldier, but after cleaning it up a little, it turns out that it's a standing, fighting figure of Luke Skywalker. He has a "ray gun" in his one hand. I didn't know that they made metal figures for that trilogy, so maybe this is broken off of another item. Anyway, Starwars has landed.

Attachments

• Luke Skywalker 4-22-09.jpg
    Luke Skywalker 4-22-09.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Neato!

..They probably got just about everything you can imagine in lead action figures for any kind of battle you'd like to start up!

Nice find
rmptr

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
I t was part of a collection comic, I have similar pieces complete in box I'll send you pics if you want

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread