8 silver rosies today...but one got away

W

whites6000inPa

I had a great day today. It's been ages since I was able to pull 8 pieces of silver from the ground in a single day. Never mind that they were all roosevelt dimes....they were silver ones. I also scored a couple bucks worth of clad quarters and dimes, half a roll of memorial pennies, and 10 wheaties....not a nickel in sight.

I managed to lose one of the silver dimes....believe me...that's an embarrassment.

I was detecting a church lot. There should be older stuff there....but it hasn't shown up yet, except for the 26 and 28 wheat pennies.

Wyatt

Upvote 0

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet ;) i know the feeling one day in june i pulled 3 silver rings from a soccer field all in a 3x3 area what a good feeling.....

OP
OP
W

whites6000inPa

I think my machine must not like rings.....I've found 65.00 in clad coins, 37 silver coins..all in October, and not a single ring has shown up. It was a good day. Hopefully I'll have some more days like this before we become snow-bound.

Wyatt

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your doing an EXCELLENT job with your machine!! HH

OP
OP
W

whites6000inPa

Thanks.....I talked to one of the locals....my "church" was the grade school until 1965 when they built the new elementary school....last year of service for the is one...1964....last year for silver too. 2 of the rosies I found today were 64s.

Wyatt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions