Artifacts, Wheaties, Relics And More

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone, Been slow the past 2 or 3 outings. Been doing mostly alot of relic hunting these past few trips. All the stuff comes from a bunch of different spots I am testing right now. Getting to wrap this season up here soon. I'll hit the drawing board over the winter and line up something good for next spring.

I found a old abandoned house off a high way over the weekend. I thought for sure it would be good because it was so hard to spot. Well I got there and it just didn't pan out. Looked to be hit at one point. Found a few things there but no coins. I found a pink budda looking thing that says cracker jack on the back. Any one know how old it is.

I only managed 7 wheat's for old coins these last few trips or so. Found what I think was a railroad lock. It has a R on both sides. I actually broke it. Not with the digger but I was trying to get the crud off the bars and it gave out. It happens I guess. Found the back of a large button I think. It is lead with gold gilt. It says colgate co new york on the back. Any ideas on that guys.

Thanks for looking

HH Jeremy?

Attachments

• november finds.jpg
    november finds.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 297
  • november clad.jpg
    november clad.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 280
  • november relics.jpg
    november relics.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lotta stuff Jeremy! :o

You must detect like me! :D DIG EVERYTHING! :D

Love those relics!! Very nice finds!!

Nana ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds JER, I'v never Seen the Cracker Jack Buddah Is it Metal or Plastic ?

IF plastic I'd say 60's.

I think they went to Paper Now.

The Boat (Ship) is probably a OLD Monoply Piece. I found one Years ago & was told this.

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
awesome finds!! The colgate co thinng is prolly part of an old toothpaste tube or something similar. Those cufflinks are neat.

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks alot everyone. Thanks PBK for the info. I found it in the old house I was searching. The yard got slow so me and Lance went in and busted some walls down. Came away with 3 old marbles and this budda I wasn't even going to pick up. I realized a few days later it said cracker Jack on the back. I guess treasure is were you find it. So I'm glad I picked it up. It is plastic about 3 inches tall.

When coin hunting gets slow I relic hunt. It's the end of the season so I won't really worry about lining up a good spot right now. I'll just rework all the sites I know of for the last little bits.

The green lady I picked up yesterday in a old park. Looks old. Too bad she wasn't whole. Your right treasure atleast I'm cleaning up the envirnment while at it.

Hope everyone had a good year.

HH Jer

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent digs Jer!

From the looks of it, I'd say it's never been detected!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread