2 silvers in one day! 1 .925 silver ring, and a 9.7 gram .925 silver bracelet!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! Today was a great day for silver indeed! I woke up at 5:30am and went hunting with JuJu. I arrived and kept telling him that I was going to get silver. We were planning on going to Port Orchard, but did not want to pay the $4.00 to get across the bridge. JuJu and I quickly decided to go to some elementary schools in Tacoma that were closer and didn't require paying money to hunt. The Second hit that I got was a .925 tarnished silver ring! I was shocked beyond belief because I did not know that I would actually find silver today! :) After finding a penny and a dime, I got a penny signal that wasn't very deep. I thought it would be a penny, but it turned out to be a .925 9.7 gram silver bracelet!!!!! I didn't believe that it was silver at first because like the ring, it was also tarnished. JuJu was the one who found the .925 mint mark right on the clasp.

For the rest of the day, JuJu and I only found clad and junk rings. JuJu did not get any keepers, but he said that he could last a day without silver. I bought JuJu his cigerettes with my $5 and he offered to buy me lunch. I quickly told him that I was going to buy HIM lunch, but to no avail I lost that battle and he ended up buying me McDonalds. Overall, I had a very fun time and got an enourmous amount of change and got my second silver ring of the year as well as my first ever silver bracelet! Happy hunting! I hope you guys find lots of silver and gold this summer!

925silverringinthedirt.jpg

925silverringand925silver9grambr-1.jpg

925silverringand925silver9grambrace.jpg

silverbraceletinthedirt.jpg

markingon925bracelet.jpg

weightofsilverbracelet.jpg

925silverringand925silver9grambr-2.jpg

Upvote 0
M

michigan michael

Re: 2 silvers in one day! 1 .925 silver ring, and a 9 gram .925 silver bracelet!

Beautiful day Freak! :icon_thumleft: Nice silver! :hello2:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2 silvers in one day! 1 .925 silver ring, and a 9 gram .925 silver bracelet!

good huntin :icon_thumleft:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I had a great time today. Glad you got your silvers, and thanks for the smokes. lol Lookin forward to the next hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+

Sweet silver finds there, DF!!! Can't wait for you to hit some silver coinage.

Ray

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX

Great job dude! Persistence pays off for sure and you are reaping the benefits! Awesome bracelet and ring

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE

Looks like you had a great time. Congrats on the silver and the McDonald's lunch.

garthbfan169

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WTG D.F. that is an awesome day!! :headbang: :notworthy:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ya gotta love the sweet silver DF!!! :thumbsup:
Congrats on a good hunt.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Have a positive outlook get positive results.....Great find there DF...Keep it up.

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 289
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 271

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job guys! $4.00 for the ferry, but $5-8 for Cigarettes?, that's cool.. actually if you do 85 mph its not that far from Tacoma, looks like we both did pretty good today, let me know the next time you plan to come over that bridge I can guarantee some Lincolns over here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions