Crushed my clad total and got a Susan B. Anthony Dollar coin! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Today was an awesome day! It started out at 6:30am in the morning at a local soccer complex. Washingtonian, his brother and I all hunted there until the grass people came and then we headed to a new spot. The new spot was an elementary school which had given a gold pendent before. I had hunted hard digging all of the low tones and only got foil the entire day! I wonder when I am going to get my next gold. :icon_scratch: Anyways, for the grand finale we went to a park that I had spotted while we drove to another spot.

Luck had turned on me because I started getting quarter hits everywhere! I was so suprised! Quarter after Quarter kept popping out! You could dig quarters for days and there would be no end to the madness! I suddenly got a Quarter / half dollar ish signal and popped out my first Susan B. Anothony. I was really happy to say the least! I ultimatly crushed my clad total goal for this year! I wanted to get $5 in change for one hunt and ended up getting $8.04! :)

I hope everyone is finding a way to stay warm! Happy hunting! :)

Upvote 0

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Wow 8.04? Thats more than I found great job. Thats a lot of money and that dollar coin was sick

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
dats a lotta clad ---finding quarters does make it add up fast

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG on all the cold hard cash you dug :thumbsup: Those soccer fields are amazing places to find a ton of coin.

Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread