Local Spot

Daniel in NC

Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Going to my grandparents house today in Charlotte to detedt...I cant get to the older spots like yesterday beacuse I have to return soon to watch the Panthers whup up on Tampa Bay (I had to say that...I saw that there were some people on the forum from TB). My grandparents have lived in this house for 60 years give or take...I am hoping to find some pre '64 coins. My dad and uncles grew up in this house so I am pretty sure they have scoured the ground already...hopefully my new DFX will unearth something new...er old. HH

-Daniel

Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
just stay hunting , tampa bay going to win.lol

Silversurfer

Tenderfoot
Jun 4, 2005
Lakeland, Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT & White's Classic ID
Ouch....looks like the Buccaneers took care of the Panthers!!! Hope you had better luck Md'ing than the Panthers had trying to score.

SSurfer

OP
OP
D

Daniel in NC

Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Re: Local SpotH

The Bucs HANDLED the panthers :-[... Well, I found a 1964 nickle, a yankee civil war bullet and an 8mm mauser shell. I am pretty sure the yankee bullet was dropped by my dad 20 years ago...nice to find it again though. The nickle I found under the old clothes line...I am going to try the clothes line again...im sure that something else fell out of a pocket and is just waiting on me to find it. I will post the pics as soon as I get a chance. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread