DUG UP THE GRINCH

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
:'( Sorry ! I just dug up the grinch just before Christmas along with a quater 2 penneys and a Canadian penny , aluminium nail and half of a horse shoe . Now I guess I only get half of good luck dang it along with a few pull tabs .might go out today but its not supposed to be above freezing hands get cold digging .I found all this in the same park in our neighbourhood it has a playground and a soccer field and the kids allways practice ball there might go down to day to see what else I can find .

Attachments

• GRINCH.jpg
    GRINCH.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 518
Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
Thanks good to know ! wish it was in good shape and working might just put it in there too . I will just put it in my treasure box with all the other things I should be so lucky to find a Rolex now that would make my day .

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put that watch in the box!!!! Don't take it out till after Christmas!!! ;D

Very nice finds Diggit!!!

Merry Christmas!!! ;)

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
Yikes!..... ??? I'm not a real superstitious person but man!
half of a horse shoe and a Grinch watch just before Christmas?!
Santa's probably gonna bring you a brick with a sock tied around it. :-[

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
kinda like breaking a mirror or having a black cat walk in front of you -- :'( -- nice digs -- I keep my hands pretty warm with a pair of Harbenger (sp) weight lifting gloves. Just leaves the top 1/3rd of your fingers uncovered -- makes digging in the cold much more enjoyable :D

OP
OP
D

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
>:( Maybe I should go try to find the other half of the shoe I need all the luck I can get this year not shure I can use a brick and 1 sock gotta keep looking now whew!

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
No worries...just make sure you have a roast beast and carving set on hand and everything should work out just fine in the end. :)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
The half a horseshoe,might be an oxen shoe instead....they resemble a horseshoe,but are made in halves as they have the split hoof

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread