4 Gold for Sunday

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Bobbie and I got to spend all of yesterday detecting ok we left house around 9:00 but we didnt get back home until almost 10:00pm. So guess that would make it a pretty full day. Even peanut is worn out tonight. We pushed out to the outer limits of our one day drives meaning we were a good 2 hours plus away from home by the time the sun set and it was time to head home. 4 pieces of gold were rescued from the mulch today. First spot we went to was where we found the gold chains last month, well there was 1 more goodie. The 10k "panda coin" ring . We detected a few more spots and found some clad and junk, then we headed to another one of our favorite spots and it still lived up to its likeability as it produced 3 pieces of gold
The earring and religious pendant are 14k the gold bracelet is 8" and is 10k
We finished off the last of daylight at a small totlot finding a few more coins, then it was time for the long ride home. In addition to the 4 gold we found a little over $12.00 in clad and some costume
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• goldfinds91309.jpg
    goldfinds91309.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 853
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg on the gold , sounds like you 3 had a great day of hunting even if it was a lil long .

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds there! :thumbsup: You guy's put a day in I'd say.Sounds like something I'd do.Gone so long sometimes the wife wonders if I'm coming back. :laughing7:Anyway never had much luck finding modern items.But if I could find things like that.I'd might not ever come home. :laughing9: :headbang:
Timekiller!

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
timekiller said:
Great finds there! :thumbsup: You guy's put a day in I'd say.Sounds like something I'd do.Gone so long sometimes the wife wonders if I'm coming back. :laughing7:Anyway never had much luck finding modern items.But if I could find things like that.I'd might not ever come home. :laughing9: :headbang:
Timekiller!
thanks timekiller good thing about Bobbie detecting with me she always know where I am. As you know the weather is getting good for the fall detecting days, so we going to have us a few more long days beofre the time change in November and shorter days
allen said:
looks like you all had a good day of detecting !! :thumbsup:
thanks Allen we were thrilled just a real nice day
superficialbob said:
NOW THAT'S A GREAT DAY. :headbang:
Yea I was starting to twitch as it was almost middle of month and we hadnt found the first piece of gold or silver for the month
crazyjarhead said:
WTG on the gold. And gold continues to get higher on the world market ::)
I know we are watching it too, we have sold some last month to cover some unexpected expenses
Tank69 said:
:icon_thumright: wtg on the gold , sounds like you 3 had a great day of hunting even if it was a lil long .
thanks tank we are glad that school is back in and temps hanging in middle 80's
thanks gabba

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze, that was a long day, ya'll! And that's a gold coin ring?! :o So now you're in the gold coin club!! :notworthy: You two are awesome!!!

Nana :wink:

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
no nana it was one of those panda coin rings that have the magic word "copy" on it
so not part of gold coin club yet just happy to see a gold ring not complaining about the other stuff either
thanks all, we are glad to have school back in , and the weather is suppoed to be real nice again this weekend, I have to work saturday morning but saturday afternoon will find us out again
hh
dave+bobbie

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG,

Love seeing gold pop out of the ground! Can we get a closeup of the Panda Ring? Awesome finds!

Crackbadger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread