First day out, raining

Whitewings

Nov 23, 2005
It wamed up to about 40 and started raining, but my new detector had come sooooo........

Without reading the directions or watching the video I charged into the back yard. I found one lincoln cent, lots of aluminum foil, several aluminum cans 2 bottle tops and a cheap spoon. I watched the video, ohhhh if I turn that dial it will get rid of the.....hehe Should have read the instructions. The detector, my first one, is a top of the line, bottom of the line. A Wal-Mart Bounty Hunter professional 505. If I like this I will put it on E-Bay and get a White or a Garrett.

You guys with the snow quit whining, I live on the edge of the rain forest and 25 minutes away it rains 220 inches a year and we get our share,,,,,LOL

Bill W. ;D

Upvote 0

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
It will be on E-bay soon! Be careful or you will become infected with the treasure hunting bug...Checking your pocket change...looking under your house...eyeing your neighbors yard...causing accidents as you slow down to look at some old abandoned farm house...Everyone says, "that happens to other people...not me." HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Hope you get some better weather soon!

? ....it's not so bad getting a little muddy! Should have seen me Tuesday! ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Congrats on your finds!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?;)

Visionquest

Aug 2, 2005
Gongrats on getting the machine and getting out Bill! We stopped in at your work yesterday picking up parts and I didn't think to check and see if you were there till I was half way home. Next time I will remember!

You have more guts than me, I have been waiting for the rain to stop before I run out and hunt again!

-Mike

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
With all that rain everything should be on the surface by now,at least workin it's way by my house by now!!!!HH and HHolday's

OP
OP
W

Whitewings

Nov 23, 2005
Well, I read the instruction....hmmmm someone who lived here before me liked to sit on the back porch and drink cheap beer. In one half hour I found 10 cans, a old metal door threashold and a set of rusty jumper cables. Oh yeah and a lot of little pieces of aluminum foil. The grand kids are coming today so we are all going to get muddy. ;D

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
I WOULD CHECK ON GETING A WATER MACHINE, "JOKE" ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread