🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was not planning on hunting this weekend but the wife told me if I wanted to go out Sunday it would have to be very brief and she wanted to go with me. It was more of a pleasure drive with the DFX going along. We stopped by a tot lot and I found a charm and a couple pennies. Then we drove over to old side of town and found the city park. She dropped me off for about an hour while she went site seeing. First thing I found was a 1942 wheat penny. Ok the excitement's in the air cause there has to be silver here. Went over by an old tree and found a bracelet. And a few feet away from there I got another dime signal and found a ring. Not gold or silver but a ring just the same. Then I started to check along the old sidewalk and found a 1963 D nickel and a 1965 dime. Wife showed up and told me it was time to go. Not a bad find for an hour's hunt. In all I found silver charm and 2 pennies in tot lot. An hour hunt in the park I found a ring, bracelet, 4 dimes, 2 more pennies, 1 63D nickel and 1 42 wheat penny.

Attachments

• Dsc00504.jpg
    Dsc00504.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 395
  • Dsc00502.jpg
    Dsc00502.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 389
  • Dsc00503.jpg
    Dsc00503.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 394
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wtg TH nice bunch of finds you got there , that ring is cool lookin, wtg on the silver to :icon_thumleft:, that wheat is a keeper .

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
nice finds, I like the blue ring. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread