Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool. Do you think there was anything at the top... eagle etc.? (doesn't appear to be) You can probably find the same one online if you search a bit.

OP
OP
hogge

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Very cool. Do you think there was anything at the top... eagle etc.? (doesn't appear to be) You can probably find the same one online if you search a bit.
Nope.....Nothin' there. I looked at it closely. Just the design you see. :'(

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
That is nice !!! It's good to see a powder flask that looks like a powder flask. I found one in two pieces, both as flat as a pancake.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice piece of history, Hogge. Never seen one as good as yours. I don't know much about them either. Usually the ones you see are destroyed or damaged. Your's seems to be intact :hello2:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!No there are no Eagles on that one,the designs coming up from the bottom are it.We have dug several of that variety in 1850 camps.I see yours is minus the top.We have dug probably 10 flasks in the last few years and seldom do we find the top......anywhere :dontknow:

vermonster

May 7, 2009
hootersville NY
Detector(s) used
whites prism IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:headbang:Pretty cool find buzzy! Gotta go again pretty soon .Bri & I were supposed 2 go on that walk today up 2 the savoy state forest but it never panned out.It was supposed 2 snow 2day but it was beautiful out !I heard u worked 2day? WAS IT BUSY!!!!!!!! HA HA I'll talk 2 u soon :dontknow:
Vermonster

OP
OP
hogge

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vermonster said:
:headbang:Pretty cool find buzzy! Gotta go again pretty soon .Bri & I were supposed 2 go on that walk today up 2 the savoy state forest but it never panned out.It was supposed 2 snow 2day but it was beautiful out !I heard u worked 2day? WAS IT BUSY!!!!!!!! HA HA I'll talk 2 u soon :dontknow:
Vermonster
Was sort of busy. Met "Berkshire Gold" today. He came into the store and recognized me from T-Net pics. Nice guy. We talked for about 20 mins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread