$1,000,000 find see pics

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
What a day, I went to an old drive inn looking for a few deep coins. Didn't find a coin but I did find a $1,000,000 that's right one million dollars.

Wish it would have been gold.
IMG_0206.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,590
Upvote 0

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago there was a man that found something similar he took it to to bank and tried getting it broke down into increments. Long story short he was arrested and charged. Anyway every hunt is a new adventure.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Cannot believe you didnt dig any coins. Me and my hunting buddy had a drivein we hit several times before they paved it over,it gave up he most coins ive ever seen from any area,nothing even close to it,the playground was the big producer buried in coins but you could find coins anywhere if you could stand all the pulltabs.

OP
OP
bula

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
This place had been hit many times long ago & then they graded everything over. I know a guy that used to find some good coins there but he told me that if anything was left it would be deep.

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad it's fake......Kane 23

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Nova said:
Years ago there was a man that found something similar he took it to to bank and tried getting it broke down into increments. Long story short he was arrested and charged. Anyway every hunt is a new adventure.
Ya also had that Moron that thought they had hit the jackpot with a Million dollar bill they found an went on a shopping spree at Walmarts an tried to use it to buy all the stuff they had..Then got Irritate when the Money was declined an I think they was arrested also....

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How deep was the note?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread