Upvote 0
OP
OP
treasures4me2find

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Sorry for the way I posted the pictures, was having problems resizing them. The oval thing is 14 1/2 inch's by 5 1/2 inch's and weights about 4 pounds. The round piece is about 8 inch's round and weights about 1 pounds. The big bottle has 4051 on the side and Liquor Bottle on the bottom with 18 M 29 with it. The small bottle has 1/2 oz on the bottom. The round plate with the cut off bottom, is made of medal and weights about 1 pound.

The rest of the items all medal were found through out the twenty acres. It was heavily wood in some areas. We found a lot of the horse and ox shoes around the wooden structures. One of the structures appears to have been a still, there were hundreds off bottles all around it.

Hopefully looking to get back there within the month to do some more hunting. Thanks for looking. If anybody knows what the oval and round thing are, I would like to know. Thanks.

Ken

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck at that site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread