Found Ladies Diamond Tennis Bracelet Today

Oilfield Trash

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2009
Coden, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500; A 'BIG' magnet ;)
Hi All,

Found a Ladies diamond tennis bracelet today...sure was nice. May or maynot be real but now I understand what all the enthisiasm's about. See I'm new at MD'ing and this is my first 'real' significant find. Wife's happy too and for me, thats what its all about. Oh, and of course she's having it cleaned and appraised...*LOL*

Thanks for your time and for looking...

HH

-Oilfield Trash-

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,965
Upvote 0

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome and congrats.....wife tells me she gets all my best stuff too.....

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Unicorn said:
Please...will someone tell me what a "tennis" bracelet is? and why it is so called... :dontknow:

The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in 1987 Chris Evert, the former World No. 1 woman tennis player and the winner of 18 Grand Slam singles titles, was playing in the U.S. Open. She was wearing an elegant, light in-line diamond bracelet, made by jeweler-to-the-stars George Bedewi which accidentally broke and the match was interrupted to allow Chris to recover her precious diamonds. The "tennis bracelet" incident sparked a new name for the item and sparked a huge jewelry trend. Tennis bracelets continued to be worn by various tennis stars like Serena Williams and Gabriela Sabatini, and Diana Kerrison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracelet

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River! I didn't know you had Alabama connections! 8) Welcome to Tnet, OT! Beautiful find!!

Nana :)

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yea I guess I'll claim him a kin. He's one heck of a nice guy, and new to the net. New to detecting also. Starting off good though.

OP
OP
Oilfield Trash

Oilfield Trash

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2009
Coden, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500; A 'BIG' magnet ;)
Old River said:
Yea I guess I'll claim him a kin. He's one heck of a nice guy, and new to the net. New to detecting also. Starting off good though.

Thank y'all for the kind words and all. Thanks to you too Uncle B for introducing me to md'ing and this website. You folks here on the forum are too kind...

I love my new hobby!

-Oilfield Trash-

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net great find i hope its the real deal :thumbsup: HH Jim

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm going to try to make it over soon, and maybe we make a hunt. Take care..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread