fisher 1280 strikes on my first outing in less than three minutes

ckmfarms

Greenie
Jan 17, 2010
first find was a 1939 walking liberty..less than 3 feet away scooped a 1963 franklin half dolla..grab a 44 merc. dime a 1955 nickle..3 wheats i cant see the date ..plus about 1 inch of gold chain marked 10k..couldnt/didnt find rest..i figure maybe 3 bucks worth o9f gold ..lmao its a start and thats just my first sight to hunt ..have gained access to over 22 homesites dating back to 1742..most are newer though..mid to late 1800's .should get some great stuff..

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

ckmfarms

Greenie
Jan 17, 2010
pss ill get pics up soon as the wife returns from texas...im mentally challenged using her digital camera ..what happened to the ones ya put film in and it only had about 3 buttons..oh the simple things were so much better

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice going!
It looks like you stepped back in time to 1960 with finds like that. Hope your other sites pan out for you.
Mike

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Wow ! That's a great detector !

Always good to have lucky machines working for you ;D

Now that it's warmed up, keep goin' !

Best
rmptr

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ckmfarms said:
pss ill get pics up soon as the wife returns from texas...im mentally challenged using her digital camera ..what happened to the ones ya put film in and it only had about 3 buttons..oh the simple things were so much better

Ya can't upload these to the web

OP
OP
C

ckmfarms

Greenie
Jan 17, 2010
duh skypirate i know you cant upload the older pics to the web ...wow why you on my case so much ..you called me a newbie ..im sure your the allmighty detectoring god ..and now this with the pics ...you dont think i know that ...wow your grumpy and as far as im concerned you have no reason to reply to anymore of my post ..lose your insecurities and quit trying to compensate for your lackings by down-grading others

goldnow

Apr 10, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
ckmfarms said:

I agree with you. I even found the pin-pointer too technical and gave up using it, with no loss to my game. One less thing to carry, one less battery to buy, and one less thing to figure out why it isn't working. My Tesoro pinpoints dead-on 95%+ of the time at least, and the other -5% it's junk iron only an inch to the side. I mastered the digital camera, because my desire to share was greater than my disdain of the technical.......................Less is More.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread