Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a primary/elementary school today turned discrimination to max, sensitivity 5 and just surface skimmed...started raining. I probably could have pulled fifty bucks in clad, then went for the deeper stuff, but started raining really bad so I left it for another day.

Here's the take:

Attachments

• 012206.JPG
    012206.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 458
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats a whole lot of clad!!! looks like no one has hunted that schoolyard in quite a while! youre gonna be sore in the morning from all of that digging! nice digs!!

N

NLINE SIXX

That kind of soreness I could live with, nice finds NS. I have schoolyard right across the street from me. I'll have to go check it out soon.

NL6

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
NS,

that is one haul you got there; looks like you did a mess of digging, nice.

have a good un............

OP
OP
Night Stalker

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of the quarters and dimes were lying right on top of the ground, others were no more than 1-2" deep. I plan to return next Sunday morning bright and early, hunt till about noon, then drive to the high school up the road. I put a baggie over my control box so it wouldn't get wet (but I got soaked).

I haven't counted yet, but I'd say I'm pretty close to $100.00 in clad so far since the 1st of January...can't wait to post my year end finds in December! It's gonna be a MOUNTAIN!

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
great finds... 8) all the schools around me yield only pennies and and broken aluminum cans... :'(
hunted out....i guess...

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WTG Nightstalker...That's a pretty good chunk of change,can't wait to see the December report.Congrat's and HH!!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a nice haul, Stalker. A lot of quarters. The kids must just throw them around.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that amount of stuff equals about my best day as far as clad would go.it was about 17 bucks for me after a carnival next to and behind the "vomitron". very impressive only dug about a dollar, pop and pry mostlly not so much dug blah blah blah cool start saving for MD goodies to better suit your needs etc.. ;)

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Good luck when you go back. Tsgman

A

AK in KY

Stalker - With all the clad you are finding you may want to hire some one to dig. ;D You could probably find even more. HH

AK in KY

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that exercise in one day!

Wow! That's a bunch a diggin!