Started out good ended bad

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally almost a month of not being able to get out had all day to dig. Meet up with RockyDig and we had it all planed out had a few spots that where 50 % melted and a new spot we where going to try to get permission on. Well on the good side the good old TDI was picking relics out of the snow and mud with no problems. Got permission on the new site but was still covered with heave snow but still managed a few. Then I get a phone call hay the hot water heater blew! Well there goes my day of digging and today as well. Anyway I did manage a few finds and it was great to get out even if it was only 4 hours.

Hutch

Attachments

• DSCF0824.JPG
    DSCF0824.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 636
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

What a horrible way to end a good day of saturday digging... :laughing7: congrats on braving the snow though :thumbsup:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the relics Hutch. :thumbsup:
I hope that hot water heater was in the garage. :o
-MM-

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You still had a good outing Hutch. Nice relics and I know you were very glad to get a hunt window. Spring will be here soon. HH, Bud.

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Nice CW finds. Too bad about the hot water heater. Hope it turns out OK for you.
Dman

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
Ah you gotta love that. I work for Home depot and let me tell you that the best way to go is to buy one from them. They have a new warranty deal that is inexpensive. It covers a new heater and for someone to come install it for you. Pretty sweet deal. Then someone else can fix it while you detect. lol. :icon_thumright: The new warranty system is the best out there and well worth it. You can get one on most anything. Not just saying that cuz i work there. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread