Sidewalk Searching

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Today found three schools on Google earth about 8 miles from the house.
Alas all three were locked up and chained and two were supposed to be part of the SPark system http://www.sparkpark.org/
So that the day would not be a bust we did some side walk searching around the pick up and drop off area.

Finds%20031310.JPG

Upvote 0

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Nice hunt. Sidewalks can be good. Some of my best finds came from old sidewalks which were probably just foot paths at one time. Look for the old ones and you will find the silver. :thumbsup:

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
Very interesting collections of finds. You need to get to the library and check old plat maps for where the old houses use to be right outside of town, that are now farm fields. Save sidewalk, school and park for later when fields are planted.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
KW

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pile of clad :icon_thumleft: you have to love those schools especially the old ones that have not been hunted my friend and me started a old school built in the 1850,s last summer we been there 3 times this month and have not put a dent in those fields yet we cant walk 2 feet without getting a good signal for coins or jewelry i figure by season,s end we could fill 5 coffee cans with just clad maybe we will hunt it out maybe ??
Nice hunt Jim :thumbsup:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toby1858 said:
Any hunt with more clad than tabs is a very good hunt in my book!! :icon_thumright:

I agree!!

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread