silver.....gold.....and twelve cents, yahoo.

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
hunted a couple of city parks not to far from me for about 4 hours, not sure where all the lost change was this time as that is usually what I come home with. This time i found 2 silver rings and I gold. Still waiting on the super huge diamond, but that will come sometime. Anyway here they are, hope you all are enjoying the not so bad winter this year. I think I will try another camp and river float trip site tomorrow before the super bowl........got to be back home in time for the new commericials....lol. Take care all. Oh yea, I left a picture of the twelve cents out.....nothing more than fill for the jar.

Attachments

• rings 003.jpg
    rings 003.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 331
  • rings 004.jpg
    rings 004.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 332
  • rings 005.jpg
    rings 005.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 334
  • rings 002.jpg
    rings 002.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the gold and nice silver rings! Welcome to the forum and HH, Mike

OP
OP
gregd573

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Thanks all...one of those moments....all most wet myself (ya know)....nothing is as it seems every dig was thought to be trash, but when it comes out something other than another pop top......it always makes the ol' ticker skip a beat or two.......and I just love that feeling. "I'M HOOKED".....and don't want any professional help.....have a great Super Bowl day....see ya. gregd573

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome find's gregd573...you don't need any help at all,doing just fine...Congrat's and HH!!

OP
OP
gregd573

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
I hope I haven't mis-spoken......and if so, I do apologize to all. The not needing any help was meant to be as in a pschciatrist.......I have learned odoodles from everybody on this form.......and so glad to be here.......thank all

OP
OP
gregd573

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
and I do need to learn how to spell psychiatrist.......forgot to spell check......(while he turns 7 shades of red from it all).........keep on swing'n

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great looking rings, congrats!!!
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
gregd573 said:
and I do need to learn how to spell psychiatrist.......forgot to spell check......(while he turns 7 shades of red from it all).........keep on swing'n
That's ok, greg. Lots of time I'll go back three times and change something I've said wrong or misspelled. Just go the the post you want to fix and hit the modify button.

Nice rings by the way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread