T. Jefferson...catches bullets

Jay Plunder

Aug 18, 2009
Southeastern, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been eyeballing an abandoned house from the road and on GoogleEarth. Now that I am on leave I went out there yesterday to try and see if I can find anything. Found a 1945d Wheatie, some clad...and apparently someone was using nickels for target practice. Since I found the 45d...This place should hold some surprises considering I was only out there about 30 minutes. Can't wait until it stops raining to go try some more. Coolest thing is though....T. Jefferson caught the bullet! 8)
Looks like a .22...

Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a cool coin !!!!!! I just need to mention something Disturbing I noticed about your picture!!!! I am a maintenance Technician for Apartment complexes. Putting Aluminum foil On burners is a fire hazard I have seen several stove fires causing thousands of dollars worth of damage by doing this!!!
Its cheaper to buy new ones rather than risking a fire, grease can get in the fold of the foil and smolder then flare up hours later!!!!! Happy hunting Chug

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug said:
That is a cool coin !!!!!! I just need to mention something Disturbing I noticed about your picture!!!! I am a maintenance Technician for Apartment complexes. Putting Aluminum foil On burners is a fire hazard I have seen several stove fires causing thousands of dollars worth of damage by doing this!!!
Its cheaper to buy new ones rather than risking a fire, grease can get in the fold of the foil and smolder then flare up hours later!!!!! Happy hunting Chug
[/quote
Good call.
Carl
Cool coin.
Carl

OP
OP
Jay Plunder

Jay Plunder

Aug 18, 2009
Southeastern, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug...thanks for the safety tip with the stove. I will let the wifey know.

And yes the nickel apparently caught the bullet.

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Armymusician said:
Chug...thanks for the safety tip with the stove. I will let the wifey know.

And yes the nickel apparently caught the bullet.
That is AWESOME, sooo cool lol :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread