Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
KKC got back out to the Colonial site we hit last week. I had another awesome day. All of my coppers were in the 1.5"-5" range and gave off decent signals. I dug a King George II, 1830 Coronet cent, and an 1804 Draped Bust half cent. :icon_thumleft: The coppers were popping up everywhere. So far, this site has produced 14 coppers. In other words, we are hunting where the "Beer flows like wine." :wink: :laughing7: Pennsylvania is the place to be!

I also got 5 buttons, part of a Colonial shoe buckle frame, and a handful of musketballs. The button to copper ratio is still whacked (40 buttons:14 coppers). :icon_scratch: We are taking this weekend off due to the holiday, but we will be back next week. 2010 is off to a great start.

Watch my videos to see the recoveries. :icon_thumleft: Thanks for viewing!

Keep the passion high! :hello2:

Kirk

Attachments

• 1st pic.JPG
    1st pic.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 747
  • 2nd pic.JPG
    2nd pic.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 749
  • 3rd.JPG
    3rd.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 736
  • 4th.JPG
    4th.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 744
  • 5th.JPG
    5th.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 747
  • 6th.JPG
    6th.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 749
  • 7th.JPG
    7th.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 737
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SouthJerseyJim said:
Nice Kirk better than 40-0 :dontknow: :icon_thumleft:Nice work!

But the buttons you got are killer! :headbang: I would sacrifice some coppers for those military buttons. :headbang: :thumbsup:

Kirk

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
naw! you guys dont get to excited do you! THATS AWESOME KIRK woohoo!!! man p.a is calling me. since you guys are busy this weekend maby i can appease the copper gods and scratch something up. ;D you guys rule! willy

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic coppers :icon_thumleft: sure been a lot of copper dug in the past week i gott get out there the rains stop !! finally Great video. Good Dig Dd60

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
dfx willy said:
naw! you guys dont get to excited do you! THATS AWESOME KIRK woohoo!!! man p.a is calling me. since you guys are busy this weekend maby i can appease the copper gods and scratch something up. ;D you guys rule! willy

You'll come back with another fully intact buckle, Willy! :headbang:

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ed-NH said:
That 1/2 cent is a beauty and on my wish list! What a great hunt I love the coppers. You guys are the king of coppers :hello2:

Thank you, Ed. It seems that there are a lot of half cents in the ground in PA. This is our 12th one in just under a year. We dug 9 last year and have 3 so far this year.

If we added up the total half cents found in the group in 3 years of hunting it would be around 25. :icon_scratch:

Kirk

Imnengr

Oct 31, 2009
Chicago Area
Detector(s) used
E-trac, X-terra 705, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME, outstanding day in the field. Congrats! :icon_thumright:

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Job Kyle.......You have a great site. Gotta love Pennsylvania! I will planning a trip down to PA in about a month depending on work.... Love those coppers!

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Seeker said:
Great Job Kyle.......You have a great site. Gotta love Pennsylvania! I will planning a trip down to PA in about a month depending on work.... Love those coppers!

Thanks, John, for the reply. You are a copper bloodhound as well. Take care, buddy!

Kirk

U

umrgolf

Way to go Kyle.. MORE NICE COPPER :headbang: I dug a couple nice things today that I'll post Friday ;D 1841 Queen Victoria copper that's the size of a farthing :icon_scratch: , piece of a silver shoe buckle, 1871 IH, Pre-CW carbine sling buckle etc.. Josh got some good stuff too.. we were just too tired to post today :laughing7:

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
umrgolf2000 said:
Way to go Kyle.. MORE NICE COPPER :headbang: I dug a couple nice things today that I'll post Friday ;D 1841 Queen Victoria copper that's the size of a farthing :icon_scratch: , piece of a silver shoe buckle, 1871 IH, Pre-CW carbine sling buckle etc.. Josh got some good stuff too.. we were just too tired to post today :laughing7:

I can't wait to view your post, buddy. You have always been a good friend of mine on here. Take care!

Kirk

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET Videos fellas! COPPPERSSSSS!!!!! Need there be ANYMORE said ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Derek752

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2006
Central,Ny
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Diggin Coppas Pennsylvania w/ Kirk. Premiers this Sunday on cable access channel T-Net !

Kirk love watchin you dig the American coinage ... the passion transends to video / and audio :thumbsup:

It should be me diggin them though :sad11:

:headbang: Congrats K'dude

D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread