Today is my 1-year anniversary!

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Today is my 1-year anniversary! And even though this section of the website is devoted on "Today's Finds" I wanted to drop a quick line here to thank everyone on this site who has helped me over the past 12 months. It's such a pleasure to be a part of a family of friends and supporters who can understand the ups and downs of our unusual hobby. I sorted out my clad into baggies and am pleased to report that I've pulled in just under $70 this year! Then, there's the smaller baggie of 'good' jewelry.. I've found silver, rings, small pieces of gold and a weird cache of 70+ rabies tags. Then, of course, there's the 25 lb. box that holds all the findings that aren't worth squat, but remind me of the incredibly good time I've had pulling each and every one of them out of the ground. I started with a White's IDX Pro and have now made a serious commitment to the hobby by purchasing an Excalibur. (Flying in the face of evolution, I'm planning on leaving the land and returning to the sea!) Life is good - and thanks for sharing this part of it with me!
Ruth
10)

Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Congratulations Ruth...Was nice to hear about all your finds and treasures! May this next year be your very best !
HH ,
Gypsy

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary, Ruth! Thanks for sharing and wishing you the best of luck on your future hunts!

HH!
TBGO

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's cool, Ruth. You, Nana, and I all joined within a month of each other. :)

Good luck this year. Keep us informed about your adventures.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snaps a salute....

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could'nt agree with you more !!!!! This site is a great place to meet new people, get help from people from all walks of life and parts of the world... They are willing to help in any way they can....Good luck in your next years adventures..... :) Seeker

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RUTH!~

You need to post one big picture of all those finds!!!

;)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Anniversary !!!May all your finds this year put you in the GREEN.
Congrats on all your finds. Burdie

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RUTH....Sound's like you've had some great dig's in the past and wish you many more in the future!Still have around 8 month's till mine,at least I got around to becoming a chater member today.Great site..Great people.Congrat's and HH!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Anniversary, Ruth. ;D Post your finds, love to see them!

HH

OP
OP
SaintSea

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Thanks everyone for the nice words (as usual!)
And as for the request for a pic of all my finds: that sounds like a really good idea. At first blush I figured you'd all seen most of the goodies when I posted them before - but I forgot my audience; and how much we TH'rs love to see the loot - whether we're the one who brought it to daylight or not. So, I'll arrange it all nicely and get a photo off as soon as I can.
Ruth

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear SS, that Minelab is a nice machine but a little heavy for land use unless it's hip/shoulder mounted. Will you be diving with it? How do you like it? HH, Mike

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Congrats on a great start! May your next year have lots of fair weather and the waters sparkle with lots of gold for you. HH and Good Fortune!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread