Connecticut Copper at new site

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
CKK, (Chris, Kirk,and Kyle) ;D got out to our latest privately owned land vanished homesite. After Kyle and I went on a permission mission Saturday and secured the valuable head nod (As upposed to the dreaded head shake) we returned the following day to maybe add some colonial Pa history to our ever increasing collections.Absolutely devoid of signals for the most part. :dontknow: I did manage to squeak out a piece of a crotal bell. Right when we were ready to pack it in I received the perfect 79 VDI copper range signal low frequency predominant attention grabber. Turned out to be a pretty rough Conn. copper. We still want to return to this general neighborhood since more vanished homes are here. Only my 2nd copper of the year. Last year I had around 10 at this time. Still early in the year and anything can happen.
Chris
PIC00005-6.jpg

PIC00006-11.jpg

Upvote 0

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Like I've said before, You guys are good.
Show me more. :thumbsup:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It is a definite Connecticut copper. :hello2: You were due to break out of that dang slump. :headbang:

I have some sites in mind for this weekend. I will list my top 4 and see where it goes. I got Colonial in my veins now and that is the type of site that I will be taking KKC to. We must. We will strike coppers this Sunday!

Where is the video? :dontknow:

Kirk

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Connecticut in any condition is a good find :thumbsup:. The only Colonial coinage I scored this past weekend was a 1772 Geo.III. Rough shape but easily identified and dated.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
romeo-1 said:
A Connecticut in any condition is a good find :thumbsup:. The only Colonial coinage I scored this past weekend was a 1772 Geo.III. Rough shape but easily identified and dated.

I didn't get a single one but that makes me even more determined this week!

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice CT copper! Glad you guys are still pluckin the coppers!

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERMONTPACKRAT said:
You remain among the copper gods :notworthy:

You WILL have many more showing up soon :headbang:

VPR
(") ditto ! "Your back" as K & K would say ;D :thumbsup: I don't want to get started about the first Conn. ??? Find some more :headbang:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:

So, when is that 3-day hunt coming up? :laughing9:

Kirk

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kirk PA said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:

Kirk

So when does Iron Bros trophy get engraved considering KKC already conceded the 2010 victory even before we really even swung the coil! ;D It's sort of like how Tyson used to have his opponents beat just by the intimidation they felt when walking in the ring.

KKC got counted out. Too bad the fight is over. :wink:

OP
OP
Colonial Copper Zeus

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Iron Patch said:
Kirk PA said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:

Kirk

So when does Iron Bros trophy get engraved considering KKC already conceded the 2010 victory even before we really even swung the coil! ;D It's sort of like how Tyson used to have his opponents beat just by the intimidation they felt when walking in the ring.

CKK is like Holyfield to your Tyson. I guess now you will bite our ear off,go slowly crazy and start punching out women and photographers like Tyson did. Oh , by the way....you see Holyfield won his bout this past weekend at 47. Still going strong just like CKK.

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. You're right, the year is early...and hopefully the enjoyment can make up for a lack of finds at times too. And ya know, kickin it with the gang. 8)
Nice old copper! Keep enjoying it all!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colonial Copper Zeus said:
Iron Patch said:
Kirk PA said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:

Kirk

CKK is like Holyfield to your Tyson. I guess now you will bite our ear off,go slowly crazy and start punching out women and photographers like Tyson did. Oh , by the way....you see Holyfield won his bout this past weekend at 47. Still going strong just like CKK.

No, didn't catch that one, and even though I am a long time boxing fan, I would have probably passed on it anyway. I might have paid $9.95 to watch the Hopkins- Jones fight, but for $50 ... no thanks. That was one fight I would have gone big on if I was into gambling. (and I would have won, it was a no-brainer)

CKK going strong?.... guess you know nothing about my message exchange with the KK part of the group. :-X It was like Oliver McCall in the fight against Lennox Lewis... and not the one he won! :D But I would rather see the old KKC, the same two before things suddenly got so serious.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great find, Zeus! I'd like to break my copper slump too--but seeing HB dig the Nova was prize enough for me for now. The relics have been good this year, which was what I wanted. It's so weird what we dig each season. The ground gives us what she wants to give.

Congratulations on your Conn. I'm sure there are more goodies headed your way.

-Buck

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
It is what we seek every weekend. This is our 4th Connecticut copper of the year. Let's go for 10! What ya think, bro and unc?

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
KylePA said:
It is what we seek every weekend. This is our 4th Connecticut copper of the year. Let's go for 10! What ya think, bro and unc?

If that is what it takes to take down the Iron Bros., I am game. :laughing7:

Kirk

Mar 19, 2003
Summerfield Fla.
Detector(s) used
XSII,Excalibur,Ace 250,Shadow X-5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: any copper is a good copper :laughing7:,Ive swung many a fields near the river where they were void of anything but one or 2 coppers,then move to the next field and hit 20 coppers ;D ;D
Good luck when you guys hit it again :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread