Etrac strikes 5th silver in 1st week, 1st silver quarter

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
A friend and I hit some lots last night on the weekly Thursday night hunt. Started pretty rough, no coins and we were accosted by the local children! Those little buggers came out by the dozen to see what we were doing. My Pal is a far nicer man that I am and he was letting the little brats dig some of his targets and carry his shovel. I wasn't very thrilled about a kid carrying my new lesche cobra shovel considering one of them could decapitate his buddy with it! Overall the hunt was like going to the dentist, but I did manage to find my 5th silver coin with the Etrac in the first week. It was my first silver quarter, and I'm very happy to have that goal under my belt. I'm really loving the Etrac, now if I could just get the Sunray X-1 to get delivered, I would be on cloud nine! Thanks guys, and HH!!

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 508
Upvote 0

renogeoff

Jan 27, 2010
Carson City NV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EuroTek Pro/Explorer II/Safari/ACE 250,Classic IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds Kev, I bet you just can't put that e-trac down now that you are finding all this silver.

I had some kids come by one time watching me dig. I told them I was looking for 'treasure". I dug up a penny and gave it to one of the kids who was about 4 or 5 years old. He was so excited and ran to his grandma yelling "I got some treasure!!" It was worth digging up that penny.

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
congrats on the silver.... I am getting a etrac a little later in the year...I can't wait..... :icon_thumright:

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats, the etrac loves silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread