FELL OVER A MOTOR BIKE, TODAY + 2 pictures !!

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Had 2 excellent hours on the beach. Great weather, great location (Oostende, near the Wellington Race Track), but finds were meager. Well, what am I complaining, at least I have a motor bike, now. Nearly broke a leg by falling over it. Have a look :

1. GREAT motor bike
2. broken padlock
3. 1 Belgian frank + 50 centimes
4. 2.72 Euro = 3.20 USD

ThankYouForLooking !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium ;)

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds Bob. I have a question...you find a lot of plastic toys and such...are these just lying around on the surface, or do you find them while digging for metal targets? Just curious.

HH!
TBGO

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
The Beep Goes On said:
Nice finds Bob. I have a question...you find a lot of plastic toys and such...are these just lying around on the surface, or do you find them while digging for metal targets? Just curious.

HH!
TBGO

They are just lying on the surface, TBGO ! I always pick them up to give some colour to my picture(s) ! Coins are just coins, lol !

BOB VALDEZ

R

rvbvetter

Cool finds!! I recently detected a cute little hard rubber fish about 3 inches long and 2 inches high. Apparently it has some metal in it for ballast. So it will float like a rubber ducky. HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA!!!!

Bob....you could save all those coins you been finding and buy yourself motor bike! ;)

Neat finds today!!

;)

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Nana40 said:
HAHA!!!!

Bob....you could save all those coins you been finding and buy yourself motor bike! ;)

Neat finds today!!

;)

>:( :o BUY ? :o >:(

I am sure, some day, I 'll DETECT one, Nana40 !! ;D :D ;D :D

BOB VALDEZ

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
seashellsrtreasure2 said:
not to get off subject, but there was a cargo ship that lost some containers overboard carrying Legos, I think around England. If you find them on the beach you can report them to someone and it helps them research ocean currents. I forget specifics but would try and find the info again if anyone is interested.

Hahahaha, really ? ;)

But seriously : a few weeks ago, a few containers fell overboard in the North Sea and the contents washed ashore on the island TER SCHELLING (Holland)... The whole beach was covered with... new sneakers (= sport shoes ?). It was on TV. People of Ter Schelling (notorious wreckers for centuries !) were forbidden to take the shoes but of course, they did anyhow...

BOB VALDEZ

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
BOB VALDEZ said:
not to get off subject, but there was a cargo ship that lost some containers overboard carrying Legos, I think around England. If you find them on the beach you can report them to someone and it helps them research ocean currents. I forget specifics but would try and find the info again if anyone is interested.

Hahahaha, really ? ;)

But seriously : a few weeks ago, a few containers fell overboard in the North Sea and the contents washed ashore on the island TER SCHELLING (Holland)... The whole beach was covered with... new sneakers (= sport shoes ?). It was on TV. People of Ter Schelling (notorious wreckers for centuries !) were forbidden to take the shoes but of course, they did anyhow...

BOB VALDEZ
http://www.mindfully.org/Plastic/LEGO-Floating-Flotsam.htm

GREAT LINK, seashellsrtreasure2 ! Unreal story, too...

BOB VALDEZ

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Now we don't want to hear that you gave up detecting to ride your new bike all the time ;D. Congrats on all your finds, looks like you had another good day MDing.

Ken

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
treasures4me2find said:
Now we don't want to hear that you gave up detecting to ride your new bike all the time ;D. Congrats on all your finds, looks like you had another good day MDing.

Ken

It crossed my mind, though.... ;D

Well, maybe later, when it has GROWN. I'll give it water, every day !

BOB VALDEZ

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
BOB, Always A Nice Haul. trk5capt....

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 122.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 122.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 144
OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
DugHoles said:
Nice haul....congrats

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Thank you very much ! Hope to get out again, today, after 2 days "without"...

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread