We hunt in a new county and Bobbie finds gold on first signal

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We detected in a new county today, one that we would generally consider to be on the edge of driving distance for a one day trip at a little over 2 hours in each direction. So armed with our site list of 8 sites and good directions we headed out at 7:30 this am. By the time we drug ourselfs home at 8:30 tonight we had hit 7 of the 8 on the list, had a great time and got royally lost on the way home. At least we got lost after we had finished detecting for the day, so no detecting time was lost ;D
At the first site Bobbie stepped in to the playground swung her detector and wham pulled up a 10k NC State Wolfpack pendent. She gets done in that play area, heads to the next one at the school and first signal there produces the silver ring.
We had another great day for clad again, Bobbie found $16.11 and I found $12.20, I also found thin silver ring today not in pictures. we both found quite a bit of costume jewlery.
tired and sore tonight
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0695.JPG
    DSCF0695.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 436
  • DSCF0697.JPG
    DSCF0697.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 439
  • DSCF0696.JPG
    DSCF0696.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 435
Upvote 0
A

Angela (Australia)

Well done to you both! I'd go back to that spot and try again. It seems to be very productive.
HH Angela :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions