Hey Guys and Gals....New to Missouri and Looking for hunting Partners

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
Hello all. I'm new to the Forum but am I ever happy I joined... I love looking at all the great finds and hope one day to be able to post my own. I've been TH'ing for about 15 years or so and look forward to it every chance I get. Although, I'm new to the are here around Waynesville, Missouri. I've just been transfered to Ft. Leonard Wood from Germany. I'm in the Army. I've gotten a hold of a few fellows here in Missouri but surely I know the deal. Most folks don't like taking new people to their treasured sites. Again, I feel the same way. But oh how nice it would be to get a few replies with folks who don't mind taking the new blood out. I don't mind sharing my areas (if I had any here). Of course, hopefully it won't take long for me to find a few. I have detected some around FT. Leonard Wood. Found a few silver dimes, some wheats, a nice old sterling Army ring, and of course the usual....Clad, junk and the likes. I'd love to find a few hunting buddies to share sites and good hunts.... Anyone out there that would welcome a new hunting partner just give me a shout out......

Thanks all.....Keep posting...It's great seeing all the finds

rockscott00

Upvote 0

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome back to the States, rockscott! I'm in St Louis, but surely there are some folks closer to you. Besides, I'm a newbie, hardly gotten out of my own backyard yet.

Crossin' my fingers for ya,
Nan

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sargent Lowe, I believe is also at Waynesville. I know he likes Civil War hunting. Try the Treasure depot, click on the diggin forum, I think he just made a post recently. Good luck! Tsgman

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
I am closer to St. Louis but my Dad lives very close to you so I am down that way fairly often. I have scouted out a few spots but more for Indian Artifacts then for Metal Detecting. I know thats not much help but I do know a few people down there that may be able to help. Next time I am out there I will check and drop you a PM.

Alan

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rockscott,
Welcome! I live in Springfield Mo. not far from you. I am also in the Army. I work full time for the MO-AVCRAD Shop. I don't have any virgin sites to introduce to you but you are always willing to join me when I get out. I am pretty busy with my sons scouting and I also have a business. But I always manage to find time to detect. E-mail me back and we will set up a hunt together...Steve

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum, Rock. I'm sure you'll find some hunting partners here. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread