My favorite spot produced again!

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a great sunny day here in Washington, so I decided to go get my fix and hit an old park / field that has always produced. four months ago I dug a 1892 Indian head, a silver spoon, some mason jar lids to include a 14k ring and nice rope necklace, well today I started with a Stafford silver co AXI spoon, I think from the 30s, and then I found the regular Melted aluminum pieces..I hate those, I get My Lincoln (Never fails) and then I dig my next signal and I see one cent with a shield!!, no way another Indian head?? Yep 1907!!, all giddy now I go 5 more feet and pull this Max Factor Dry rouge compact case!! I decided to quit while the going was good and come back another day...maybe Tomorrow! thanks and good luck in the Hunt!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 717
Upvote 0

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rechter tegen uw avatar MIJ zien u mei zitten Nederlands. Zulks zitten sommige Tof Was vindt! MIJ wil u meerder welstand ter uw uitverkoren vlek.

In other words....
Great finds :wink:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great coin. There has to be more there.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

tomharris76

Jan 11, 2009
Lake Stevens, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
are u sure that's ur pic? lol.......................nice indian. i'll make sure the next time i come over i don't leave anymore behind.

OP
OP
vanoldschool

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tomharris76 said:
are u sure that's ur pic? lol.......................nice indian. i'll make sure the next time i come over i don't leave anymore behind.
I went back for two hours yesterday and only got an old lipstick container and a toy cup

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My advise is . . . put on the lipstick and the rouge that you found and they should bring you luck! :laughing9:
Sorry Vanoldschool, I couldn't resist. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread