CONGRESIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR HELP!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    52 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

CONGRESIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR HELP!!!

TALKED TO MY BROTHER A FEW MINUTES AGO A FREIND OF OURS FROM HIGH SCHOOL GOT THE C.M.H.
    AND THE BEST PART HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!!!HIS NAME IS HERB PYSERENCO*(DETAILS ARE SKETCHY AT BEST FROM WHAT I KNOW HIS BROTHER IS ALSO IN THE SERVICE AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN HIS BROTHER I CANT FIND MY YEAR BOOK TO SPELL THE LAST NAME RIGHT!!)Ive poked around some and haven't been able to get any info on it!
    http://www.medalofhonor.com/recipients/index.HTML the last 2 gulf war and Iraq war pages don't open HELP!!
    The grade, name, and organization of the awardee are engraved on the reverse of the Medal of Honor. . Recipients of the Medal of Honor receive $1,000 per month for life, a right to burial at Arlington National Cemetery, admission for them or their children to a service academy (if they qualify and quotas permit), and free travel on government aircraft to almost anywhere in the world, on a space-available basis.

HELP
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

Mar 2005
    Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
    51 times

Re: CONGRESIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR HELP!!!

thats quite an honor! you have to be pretty special to get that one! he deserves all the perks and more. thats cool you can say you know a CMH recipient!
    GTI 2500/ACE 250

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    52 times

HELP

Feb 2006
    2 times

What branch was he in? You could try your local american legion post, you could try ArmyHistoryFnd.org, or (long shot) I know that Edward f Murphy wrote a book on viet MOH heroes Published by Ballintine books, maybe its a lead. P.S. Those that I've spoken to drop the Congressional from the title.
    I know it's here somewhere!!

True confederate soldier

Aug 2005
    Currituck County, NC
    Minelab
    12 times
    Banner Finds (1)

http://www.cmohs.org/recipients/most_recent.htm

It doesn't appear to have your friend yet, nor does any site I have looked at, however, I do know this site to be one of the finest and quickest to update info.

Good Luck!
    "The only two things you can truly depend upon are gravity and greed."

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    52 times

like i said its sketchy from what i know he hasnt received it far as iknow sure of that but the skuttle butt around town in the old hood word travels fast threw the hemp..err grape vine..i know as much as every one else so....maybe just received the comendation part not the medal so....x-ing my fingers

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links