MY PERSONAL BUFFALO !!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
WTG Bob! I don't even have one yet :'( Excellent picture too.....wish my camera would get that close!

Happy Hunting,
Moon

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston
Hi Bob,

On many of the old buffalo nickels the date is worn off. That happens because it sits up so high. Yours is in pretty good shape.

Glenn

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
DIDN'T FIND IT WITH MY DETECTOR !

Hello everyone !

The other day, somebody asked me things about the old Belgian coins. So I was checking out ALL coins we are having in the house. I already had a lot of coins before I got to detecting, 6 months ago.

So, in one of my drawers I found this beautiful coin. I see it often that you find it in the US but I thought I was never going to see one myself. Turns out I had one all my life, but never looked at it !!

The same for those French coins. They were just in my "collection".

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Z

ZumbroKid

Here are some more buffalos.

Attachments

• first montana coin b.jpg
    first montana coin b.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Buffalo Herd Ystone.JPG
    Buffalo Herd Ystone.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Buffalo in Thermop 2.JPG
    Buffalo in Thermop 2.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 152
  • first montana coin b.jpg
    first montana coin b.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 130

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
I claim Wyoming as my home state (at least that is where I have spent most of my time) if you have never been w/in touching distance of buffalo you really can't understand just how powerfull they are. While driving in the Black Hills a herd of buffalo surrounded my car when driving in the back country -- I was driving a ford festiva which is about the same size as a buffalo. Scared the crap out of me the head alone is gigantic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions