Another trip to the little park.....YAY!

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the little park again today, spent 3 hours. Dug 53 coins and one was older than me! (barely) It is a 1944 wheatie with very crisp detail, nice specimen. And, to make the day even better, I found my first silver coin, a 1963 Rosie, again, with very crisp detail. It amazes me how the silver comes out of the ground so clean.....turned the plug over and there it was, sparkling at me!

Yesterday I got my first ring, the 925 silver man's ring with sapphire set, so, this little park has been very good to me! I've had my F75 for almost two months and, since this is my very first detector, I am most pleased with my finds, so far. The best thing, however, is how much I love this hobby! I only wish that I had bought this long wanted toy many years ago!! I'm getting
very acquainted with the machine's "language", but, still have a ways to go. I'm finding out that the machine is not lying to me as much as I am misunderstanding what it is saying.

Best wishes to all and a hearty thanks for such a great forum!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to treasurenet It looks like your on your way to recovering many great finds!! HH Chug!!!!

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup: Hang in there little brother you're doing great. Just give yourself some time and things will begin to pick up as you discover your potentials :icon_scratch:. The main thing is to enjoy and have fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread