Things kind of merc ee today . then they got Rosie 31,32 ,33 all fall today

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
Went over to a old park that I seem to get silver each time I go . It was just me and the dog walkers . Soon after arrival I got the copper 45 and the cutter in the same hole . Not to much for a little while and then I pulled a 56 wheat at 6 in. Went Over to a tree that has produced alot 22 mercs this year and got abunch of jumping arround on the priz 4 dug a hole pulled a pop top then another . and another Then got a silver read in to different parts of my now hub cap size hole . Bingo found 1935 quarter and on the side wall of the other side of hole a 42 merc . happy happy dance . I cooled down after that and ended under another tree that I have found 2 rosies in the past Got a nice deep flash and pulled a 52-s rosie I think it got hit by mower . This hunt was a learning expierence to say the least and the 200+yr old tree just keeps giving up her silver enjoy Rob :coffee2:

Attachments

• metal detecting 034.jpg
    metal detecting 034.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 283
    metal detecting 034.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 286
  • metal detecting 036.jpg
    metal detecting 036.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 285
  • metal detecting 033.jpg
    metal detecting 033.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 284
    metal detecting 034.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet finds, Rob :notworthy: Now your blowing me away :laughing7: I've had 5 or 6 silvers this week. It comes and goes. Then a dry spell. Take care and keep swinging until the snow flies :-\

OP
OP
underdogger

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
crazyjarhead said:
Sweet finds, Rob :notworthy: Now your blowing me away :laughing7: I've had 5 or 6 silvers this week. It comes and goes. Then a dry spell. Take care and keep swinging until the snow flies :-\
You got that right ron And it sure feels like it will be right soon . Just secured to shoot an 1850s farm site I think can not wait . hh brother .

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice silver!!! MR TUFF

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
underdogger said:
crazyjarhead said:
You got that right ron And it sure feels like it will be right soon . Just secured to shoot an 1850s farm site I think can not wait . hh brother .

Go get it and pound it hard. Those kind of places are hard to find around here and when you get them it's real exciting. I have had 2 good ones, 1837, and one about the same. When I see an all brick house here with a chimney on each end i know it's early 1800's, that's just the way the made them back in the day. Can't wait to see some pics of the place and what you find. Heck, your in Ny. Things should be older there than in Ohio ???

OP
OP
underdogger

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
caveman2 said:
nice finds, like the quater :icon_thumright:
Yeah they are getting harder to find that is 3 for the year . this one is well worn thanks Rob :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread