Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....well the two fools went out in a torrential down pour and did the dew. Muck was slung and quota was had. The inside of Navy Davy's truck sure could use a cleaning after our outing and was not fit for man nor beast. Navy Davy ended up with 32 coins and this nice number!
ring.jpg

When I got home I immediately dove into the tub clothes and all and turned it on. What a mess me son. Only too glad that Marie wasn't around or it would have been a MMA (mixed marshal arts) bout with me on the receiving end of a ground pound bout!
Take for the day here was a knife,lure and 56 coins @ $2.18 added to the UK Fund.
PB080003.jpg

Well woke up early today and called Navy Davy but he was "otherwise" occupied....whatever that means so I donned the soaked clothing from the previous day. Sent a chill up this bouys spine me son. Headed to a local park after phone calls from French Dave and Slick Pick Rick. Rain was still pouring but what the halibut and I bagged my Garrett and swung away as I sloshed in me boots. Had only an hour and a half so I made the most of it scoffing up a kids ring, key,button and 30 coins @ $2.16 including a 50 Euro coin.
PB090002.jpg

Off course the Little Sackville River is just about over the bank....hope Otto doesn't get swept away!
PB090001.jpg

Upvote 0

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
glad you enjoy doing the mud crawl. i really do like to read your posts,
makes me think how lazy i am. keep me intertained, post more of
your adventures. :thumbsup:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet ring :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Leslie, did everyone in NS have a hole in their pants or pocketbook for many years back? You and ND seem to consitently dig VOLUMES of good coins there daily. Nice ring too. You can sell it and buy Marie a real BIG one for Christmas. WTG Bud & more HH, Quindy in dry Tennessee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread