Big storm produces great results

Scallywags

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT 300
Met up with Whydah and his father at a beach that has given good results. With the storm that just nailed up we figured today was a great day to go, besides the freezing cold weather today was good. At this beach i did not get much just a few clad and some sinkers. We then decided to go to a beach that we did last year. The storm sure kicked this beach up. About half hour in, i hear whydah yell and turns out he found a silver ring. Pressures on me now, 10 min later i found the 1936 quarter! Also while i was digging it i looked to my right and sitting right ontop of the sand was this earing, i grabbed it and turns out its a sterling earing! Also found a St. Mary medal, 4 quarters, 7 nickels, 5 lincolns, a dime and a canadian coin. Great day today. Also i have a picture of a truck that i found at this beach last year, could you experts help me out on the type it is, and date/worth of it. Thanks! Enjoy the pics, HH :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• coins found 001.jpg
    coins found 001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 725
  • coins found 002.jpg
    coins found 002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 731
  • coins found 003.jpg
    coins found 003.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 723
  • coins found 004.jpg
    coins found 004.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 717
  • coins found 005.jpg
    coins found 005.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 731
  • coins found 006.jpg
    coins found 006.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 715
Upvote 0

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Finds!
Love the Silver, the truck held up well, can't help with an ID :dontknow:
Keep em Comin! :thumbsup:

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great day for sure, enjoyed the hunt.... Presure is OFF....LOLOLOL I think that little truck is way before the Tootsie Toys???? Nice Dump Truck Solid Lead... just don't put it in your mouth .... or lick it....LOLOL

OP
OP
S

Scallywags

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT 300
Whydah said:
Great day for sure, enjoyed the hunt.... Presure is OFF....LOLOLOL I think that little truck is way before the Tootsie Toys???? Nice Dump Truck Solid Lead... just don't put it in your mouth .... or lick it....LOLOL

haha I had no intensions of licking it but thanks for the heads up lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread