CACHE FOUND!!!! (picture)

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I had a little spare time so 10 minnutes ago i set out into my yard for a quik hunt, i got a strong signal really quikely and began to dig. About 3 inches deep i found part of an old easter egg and a ton of coins! I counted 48 modern cents, 1 clad quarter, and one Canadian cent. This is my first cache! The fun in discovering the coins is to me worth far more than there value.

I just went to recheck the whole and i found another quarter and another penny. I also found the remains of a one dollar bill!!!

Checked the hole a 3rd time just to be sure ;D and found 2 more modern pennies!

Attachments

• DSCF2079.JPG
    DSCF2079.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 658
Upvote 0

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Great find CC...Not quite a mason jar full of silver but any cache of cash is a cool find.Congrats....Joe

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Its to bad that the dollar bill was to broken up to use.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Good going! Caches are great.

I once dug one in my own yard that was worth $300. I'd been walking over it for years and never had any idea it was there.

HH

Badger

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Great find in your yard.....had it rained? Curious....because as soon as the rain ended the other day, I went out and found some coins with 2 wheat pennies...first two I found in my yard...next day, 3 more wheats and the day after that, two more wheats (ranging from 1941 to 1958D). And I had already hit these spots before. I was told after a good rain and the ground is nice and wet....you get a better signal. So I tried it and got lucky. Infact, hubby found a 10K G.F. & Sterling ring in the back yard the day I found the 2 wheats in the front yard!! I hope your next cache is the mason jar :)

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Your right, it had rained really heard the night before

A

agbonanza

FANTASTIC!!!!! Maybe one day I'll find a cache of coins....until then I'm still enjoying the hunting. Keep up the great work.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi cool that a nice find and i can only manage to get a dozen every now and again congrats

tinpan

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Now go out there and check that hole ONE MORE time! Who knows.....?

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread