USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finaly i broke the coin barrier...

I was taking my Daughter for a walk today only 1 mile to diliver the movies we rented back to the Blockbuster, doing the walk i was eyeballing the street for anything and out of the blue my eye catch a glimt of a pennies,, i was happy to see my first coin,, but sadly it was a new pennie a 2001 D.

Maybe next time i get more lucky..

I have no pic sience everyone have seen a 2001 D pennie. nothing special about it .. only special thing is it was my first.

USTiger

Upvote 0

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey U.S. Tiger. Washingtn sucks for getting old stuff. You mostly get clad. Up here in sammamish i get clad and foerign coins. I got my fifth one today. or was it my fourth. o well. It was still another foreign coin. Canadian 25 cent piece! Well good luck! Once u know the mode for ur detector you will be finding lots of coins! ;D

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Every state has great hunting spots. It's just that some don't have loads of easy old parks and ballfields, etc.

Study your state's history and be willing to travel a little.

I live in northern Michigan which most consider to be the worst THing in the world. I decided I was going to find treasure so I did a little research. Now today almost everytime I hunt I find something great. But there are people all around me who "can't find nothin."

Good hunting:

http://www.thingstodo.com/states/WA/history.htm

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on your first American coin, Tiger. I'm sure there's going to be many more in your future. :)

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Congrats on your first.

I have found a LOT of good old coins in Washington, but I'm fairly sure I left some there. Go find them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread