Bobbie puts aside pain for today and snags 2 nice gold rings today

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Well the shingles bobbie had last month in addition to the pnuemonia left her with a condition caused postherpetic nueralgia, this is a burning to throbbing pain that develops after the shingles go away in the location where her shingles were. She went back to the doctors yesterday and he started her on some med that will hopefully give relief. She felt faily good this morning so off we went. Our second stop of the morning was at a school that is ususally gated and the playground is far enough away, so you do not want to leave your car out of eye sight. Low and behold it was open today, we always take this as a good sign ;) . At the front on one slide she hollers out to me and she has found the antique looking ameythst ring looks to be at least 3 carats of stone, bout 20 mins later she is holding her finger up again this time she has found the claddaugh ring with a small diamond in it, she added the small silver charm at first site. We were done before noon. She also got about $5.50 in clad. Me I got the skunk ;D, and eeked out some clad. This was bobbies day and I am glad she was over due. congrats to all that got out and happy Fathers day tomorrow.
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0791.JPG
    DSCF0791.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCF0790.JPG
    DSCF0790.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Bobbie's a real trooper. Finding all the rings she gets doesn't hurt either. I hear that shingles are really painful, and last a long time. I remember when my dad had them. Glad to see she's out and about. Miss both of your posts.

Excellent finds! Love finding rings. Just wished I could find as many as her!! LOL!

Happy Father's day to you too!

HH 8) surfrat

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Beautiful Rings Bobbie...Glad you are feeling better...finding those rings should take away some of the pain...Happy Fathers Day Dave!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's Bobbie....and you too Dave!!...nice you got out.Going to see my "POPS" tommorrow,live right next to an elementary school,Crab's..Family..MDing...going to be a good day.Happy Father's Day to all of you out there.HH!!

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job, but a claddaugh ring with a diamond,even greater.That was probably an engagement ring.Wonderful finds there.Bobbie is a real trooper, hope you are 100% very soon.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH yea been there done that it hurts. Hang in there bobbie it should get better. Congrats on the rings.
Burdie

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Wow! Even running at less than full steam, Bobbie manages to do better than most of us on our best days.... Amazing! Take care of yourself, Bobbie; we LOVE to read about your continued successes - they're "the stuff dreams are made of" for the rest of us lowly mortals! :)
Ruth

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Congrats on the nice rings!!!
Hope Bobbie gets to feel'n better...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope she's feeling better soon, although finding rings like those sure must help ease the hurt a little! HH Dave & Bobbie!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o Bobbie!! :o Awesome finds! :o

I know that had to make you feel a good bit better after finding those!

Congrats And Happy Father's Day Dave!

Nana ;)

Get well soon Bobbie! :)

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
very happy to hear the dynamic duo is back in action :D ;D :D ;D i hope the worst is over for you, and the tectin gods keep on smiling on you once again !!!!!!! very very nice stuff wtg and keep em comin,, :D ;D :o ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread