jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the feeling, but with me it's just the opposite, I never can find clad.....only silver!!!! I just wish I could find one clad penny.......instead of cached silver coins. ...and........ Rings and chains........man I'm looking for the new plated stuff myself........everytime I get a junk signal.......I crack the ground open and it just gleams with gold and silver! Oh and relic hunting, never any rare screw caps and pull tabs, I swear the places I hunt are hunted out, you guessed it....... just old civil war bullets and buttons, jeez you would think they were just waiting on my drunk A$$ to tie my shoe and find them..... I do allot of gravel parking lots, every pebble ...yep has silver or gold running through it......just once I would love to see some pea gravel!......A lot of people don't like to hunt with me because of my bad luck......I went to a local park the other day to have a brew with my over-achieving friend, dropped my beer cap in the grass, went I bent over to pick it up a 1964 dime.....d@mn! Lost that beer cap.......I just put in some dead batteries hoping to have more luck.......nope..nope...had a signal at 12 inches....dug it out......you won't believe this....a fresh pack of Ray-o-Vacs............The beach hunt was a BUST----- literally, the Hawaiian Tropics girls were doing a photo shoot....trying to mind my own business, they want me as a prop....so I go out playing in the surf with a few dozen girls.. I tripped over a submerged wreck.......never fails lost my favorite plated "CZ".......all of us dove in and searched and only came with a few Reales.......I also found a few tops and bottoms of lost........ two piece swimsuits.......so my treasure coast trip......sucked!!! Well better luck next time.

MWS

Attachments

• htropics.jpg
    htropics.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 485
Upvote 0

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
a real hard luck case there,, hopefully things will not get better soon ,, you were a good man for voulenteering ,, most guys would'nt have,,, :) ;) :D ;D ::) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

1235CE

May 23, 2006
The Beautiful Berkshires in Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
"I went to a local park the other day to have a brew with my over-achieving friend, dropped my beer cap in the grass, went I bent over to pick it up a 1964 dime.....d@mn! Lost that beer cap......"

now, that's funny stuff ........."my over-achieving friend".....too funny :D
HH all
Greg

F

featherriver03

That was me in front of him picking up the pop tabs i'm sure.....what a trooper he is..... :'(

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MWS
[/quote]

R

rvbvetter

Sounds like you need someone like me to go before you to save you from this burden. I realize it's a sacrifice. But what kind of man would I be if I couldn't gut it up for a fellow human being.
Uh..... but if it has to do with the post above me. Then your on your own brother. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread