Another Large Cent, 3 buckles, silver ring at same site

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
From my post last night, Eddie and I went back to the same site tonight for three hours--where yesterday we found 1803 and 1805 large cents and the "26" button. He found another nice condition large cent today (we didn't clean enough to see date by darkness tonight). We found three small colonial era buckles and I found a newer silver band ring (thick) that says "Mexico" and 925 on the inside. Kids took the camera, so I will try to post later (but Eddie has the Large Cent anyway). He may post it. We are donating the buckles to a nearby historic museum to exhibit.

Upvote 0

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Wow! Great productive site you guys are hunting.Thumbs up on donating the colonial buckels to the historical museum.I'm sure they will be a great addition to their display.Keep up the good work out there. HH!

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Thats really awesome. Not sure if I can ever find a large cent here in SE ky. Perhaps Daniel Boone dropped one.

Congratulations,
Postalrevnant

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Continued good luck! Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread