one mans junk is another mans treasure

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I figure no one should make fun of others posts, some of the items that were sold at the antique show this weakend in Dundas Ont., well you might just shake your head. I like to see what others have hidden in their basements and attics.:coffee2: Nt.

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
That's ok. I've barely found any indianheads, most of them are too corroded to be worth anything, never found a half dollar of any sort, and certainly no buttons that couldn't be replaced at JOANN'S. But detecting keeps me off the streets, out of bars, and allows my adult kid to compete with me and we have a great time. Some day, I may go nugget hunting in Alaska, but until then, I will be happy just mulching about. Someone else will enjoy the colonial coppers and GW buttons (just saw that at Pawn Stars) more than I will. I am open for adoption by someone in Mass or NJ, though.

I still have dreams of finding a meteorite, and hit the plains several times a year to make that happen. Not everyone gets to be a superstar.

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
Isn't this the guy who is trying to sell things in the "Todays finds" section? That thread is for members to post what they find everyday. nothing more. So probably what you got as people making fun of you was members trying to tell you not to post items for sale in that thread. :-\

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
Classified Ads
Buy/sell/swap used metal detectors, prospecting, and treasure hunting equipment.
Including: WARNING ABOUT ONLINE CLASSIFIEDS - PLEASE READ, Treasure Related Stuff For Sale, Treasure Related Stuff For Trade, Treasure Related Stuff Wanted, Free Stuff, Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted, Charter Member Classifieds 13024 Posts
5028 Topics Last post by...
traderoftreasures
for sale whites v3 spect...
in Today at 01:07:21 PM

Dealer Classifieds
Here's a place dealers can advertise. 370 Posts
177 Topics Last post by...
stoopstroop
Re: We are now proud dea...
in May 27, 2011, 05:54:59 AM
Ebay Treasures
A place to promote your EBay auctions. Please limit your posts to coins, jewelry, relics, and other treasure related items. Only Charter Members can post here. (but everyone else can browse) 18 Posts
18 Topics Last post by...
Patrimony
More Pirate Silver Bars-...
in May 19, 2011, 08:12:19 PM

If you scroll way down the forum list you will see this above. I think thats all they were trying to say.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Eli said:
ive been made fun of because of my posts but hey it may be trash to others but its treasure to somebody dont you think
Hi Eli,
I post lots of trash, comes with the territory.
Keep on swingin. Best digs to ya :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread