USWA Local 1010 Honorary Certificate Recovered

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
I found this seemingly old brass honorary member certificate in the woods by a picnic grove. Name covered to protect identity. Trying to locate owner or relatives to return it. This rare piece made me look into the history of the United Steelworkers of America, Local 1010. What an impressive history. Would love to restore and keep it, but it has a name and the correct thing to do is try to locate the truthful owner and return it. :headbang:

See history here: http://uswa1010.org/history/1010history.htm

Attachments

• Local 1010 Certificate-1.JPG
    Local 1010 Certificate-1.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0
OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
Mystro7 said:
Killer find man! :headbang:

Thanks. This is a rare piece and I wonder how it was lost :dontknow:

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Great find!!Did you try to call the 1010 union number on the home page and I'm sure he's on file.

OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
rob.s said:
Great find!!Did you try to call the 1010 union number on the home page and I'm sure he's on file.

No, I haven't but I emailed someone and expecting a reply, otherwise I'll call them. Thanks for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread