sat finds,silver tokens

junkhunter

Oct 4, 2010
Well i tried to hunt on fri and lasted all of 30 minutes.Before i over heated and was soaked in sweat.Got one wheat penny and some clad.Went back out this mourning a lot earlier.Yesterday i had to do stuff for a job i may get.Anyway Got 1 wheat cent,2 amusement tokens,what i now know is a tabacco token to a long dead cigar shop,and a sterling silver cap off something.Also got a bull durham fob or key chain.It was warmer today at 92 but humidity was a heck of a lot lighter.Still nasty

Attachments

• july 111.jpg
    july 111.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 383
  • july 112.jpg
    july 112.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
From tokencatalog.com :
Shamokin, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Image Wanted
Listed by: Maverick911

B R 23

THEODORE STEPP / THE / STEPP / INN / 1422 / ONEIDA ST.
Good For / 5¢ / In Trade
Per Maverick911: The reverse die has an East Coast look to it. The address suggests it might be from Utica, N.Y.??*** TAMS #4406 attributed to Shamokin, PA per Aqua's Pennsylvania Book.******One problem that I see with this attribution is that there does not seem to be any 1422 Oneida Street in Shamokin. But the address does exist in Utica, N.Y. (and it is a major artery).
--------
So, it may be either Shamokin, PA or Utica, NY (or somewhere else altogether). Did you find it in one of these areas?
John in ID

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
:thumbsup: Silver is never wrong to find! But i like the bull key-shain the best, thx for sharing and best of luck!

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent day of hunting, fantastic tobacco token.
Token hunting can be more addictive than the actual product they promoted.
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions