Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today i went to a farmer to get permission on some fields i talked about with Crusader. :wink: The Farmer is a very nice man who was very interested about what im doing. The fields i was talking about are still planted with corn, so i have to wait some weeks but i know that is worth the time...He showed me his farm and said that i could hunt the pasture behind if i want to. The detector was in the truck so i gave it a try. It was very littered with iron, i had signals under the coil on every sweep but i managed some keepers between lots of nails, lead, mortar fragments(every place here has them because of much action during WWII) and other stuff. One of the biggest buttons i ever dug, near 2" in diameter, a buckle with two eagles, too bad that its broken and a brooch. I run them through me cell pone charger electrolysis this evening to make him a nice display case for giving me permission.

Attachments

• CIMG4781_800_600.JPG
    CIMG4781_800_600.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 310
  • CIMG4784_800_600.JPG
    CIMG4784_800_600.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That site looks to have a lot of potential! Let us know how you do after the harvest. HH, Mike

OP
OP
Westfront

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bavaria Mike said:
That site looks to have a lot of potential! Let us know how you do after the harvest. HH, Mike

Thanks Mike! As far as i know from my research and discussing with an archie i have over 2000 years of history under the coil there. During 18th century over 6000 pilgrims travelled in some years through to a nearby sanctuary. I hope to have a good season!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions